The Center for Survey Research (CSR) of Academia Sinica and Taiwan Institute for Governance and Communication Research (TIGCR) will hold an international conference on method triangulation on 18-19 August 2022.
We welcome papers that focus on social science methods, especially the combined use of different methodological approaches, including but not restricted to:
- Dual-frame Telephone Survey
- Probability and Non-probability Web Survey
- Mixed-mode Survey
- Automated Content Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis
- Questionnaire Design and Measurement
- Longitudinal Survey Methods
- Network Analysis
- Experimental Design
- Digital Trace Data Analysis
- Abstract Submission due: 7 March 2022
- Acceptance notification: 31 March 2022
- Registration opened: 1 July 2022
- Full Paper Submission Due: 8 August 2022
- Conference: 18-19 August 2022
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All online submissions must be in PDF format.
- Extended abstracts should be no more than 1,000 words in length, not including references. Extended abstracts should clearly set forth the study purpose, conceptual framework, and research questions, as well as provide enough methodological detail by which to evaluate the study’s design and its likely findings. If applicable, abstracts may also include preliminary findings.
- Please download the Submission Template from conference website ( https://survey.sinica.edu.tw/CSR2022/ ).
- Submitters will be notified of the result by 31 March 2022 by email. The submitter is the primary contact person and is responsible for notifying all co-authors of acceptance, rejection and any other information provided.
- Online Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csr2022_tw
- Dr. Ching-Ching Chang / Distinguished Research Fellow (Center for Survey Research, RCHSS, Academia Sinica, Taiwan)
- Dr. Chih-Hui Lai / Associate Research Fellow (Center for Survey Research, RCHSS, Academia Sinica, Taiwan)
- Dr. Jhih-Syuan Lin / Associate Professor (Department of Advertising, National Chengchi University, Taiwan)
Miss Yi-shiou Chiou
Center for Survey Research, RCHSS, Academia Sinica, Taiwan