The latest issue of Language & Linguistics is now available. This issue contains 5 articles. The articles are:
- Luosha Bi & Haihua Pan/On subject-oriented resultatives in Mandarin.
- Xiufang Dong/Patterns and functions of verbal disyllabification.
- Xiaolei Fan/The verbal-LE variants in Xingtai dialect.
- Yimin Sheng/Influence of the southern migration of the Song Dynasty on Wu dialects via Lin’an Guanhua: Lexical and syntactic evidence.
- Xiangdong Xing/Research into the inheritance and development of Jin dialects on vernacular in Yuan Dynasty from several grammatical phenomena.
For more information of Language & Linguistics, please visit:
For subscriptions, please contact John Benjamins Publishing Company at https://benjamins.com/#catalog/journals/lali/subscription